- This event has passed.
Virtually Empowered Chapter Launch – Women’s Business League
May 6, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmDonation
Virtually Empowered Chapter Launch (non-location specific)
If you have been looking to connect with a larger community, give & get referrals, and increase your business’s success all in a high-level and meaningful way, then you will want to learn ALL about this NEW Virtual WBL Chapter. This will be THE Women’s networking chapter that will catapult your business!
Why join a Virtual (non-location specific) WBL Chapter?
- The group is for women professionals all across the United States
- The group will support your business through referrals.
- The group will support your business through relevant education.
- The group will support each other through building stronger, broader, and deeper connections and networks.
- This group will help turn connections into relationships.
- The group will help you with accountability- as you define it.
- This group will inspire and celebrate success.
- Convenient Bi-monthly virtual meetings.
- Each person has a seat unique to their profession.
Want to learn more? Then you do not want to miss the WBL Virtual Chapter Launch to learn more about this newly formed chapter on May 6th! This meeting will include an overview of the chapter’s expectations, details about the complete WBL membership benefits, a chance to meet the WBL Founders and Co-Leaders and immediate networking opportunities!
Join us! We can’t wait to meet you.
* Please register to receive your Zoom meeting link.
*100% of the donations will be given to The Trevor Project
* Member applications can be found on the WBL website
Questions: Contact the Virtually Empowered WBL Chapter Leaders:
Margaret Katch email@example.com
Stephanie Moore firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET. CONNECT. PROMOTE.
Accelerating your results, one relationship at a time.
Women’s Business League, LLC (WBL) is a membership-based networking group founded by women for women. WBL is the perfect place to promote your personal brand, expand your referral network and widen your community connections. Here at WBL, we achieve success through meaningful relationships. When women come together to support each other’s businesses, everybody wins!