- This event has passed.
Power Hour: Curate a World-Class Talent Circle
November 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
In this Power Hour session, you’ll learn how the power of establishing a world-class talent circle is key to overcoming the toughest business challenges. It starts with your talent strategy and includes everything from initial interviews to development to succession planning. Developing a solid structural foundation will fuel not only your business, but your most important asset – your people.
- Establishing a Foundation: Strategy and the self-discovery portfolio
- It takes a village to cultivate talent
- SMEs have the keys
- Hire right: Custom design the interview process for long-term success
- Entrance Strategy and the Optimal Support Program: First impressions are lasting impressions
If time allows, we’ll also cover:
- Individualized Development: An organizational differentiator
- Specialized programs for the win
- Put the “Success” in Succession Planning
- The Never-Ending Strategy Story: A halt in strategy equals a halt in progress
Meet Brooke Elliott!
Brooke Elliott, “Your Champion for Change”, is the Founder of BE Complete Coaching & Consulting, LLC. Brooke coaches, trains, speaks, and consults in the areas of Women in Business, Leadership Development & Synergistic Teams, and Dynamic Cultures with a focus on transforming leaders into change champions and reinvigorating culture for remarkable growth. She comes with two decades of experience leading talent initiatives such as learning and development, internship programs, and next-generation leadership teams. Brooke is an Associate-Certified Coach through the ICF and holds certifications in Life Coaching, Executive Coaching, Executive Leadership, Supplier Readiness, and is both a certified Myers-Briggs and HR OD practitioner.
Please note that ticket sales will end 24 hours before the event in order to create the best materials, experience, and communication possible for you before, during, and after the event. Thank you!