- This event has passed.
Power Hour: Optimize Your Decision-Making Using the Data at Your Fingertips
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
As a savvy entrepreneur you’re keeping an eye on your dollars and cents. But what about all the other data you have in your business? It’s one of your most valuable assets, but typically gets overlooked. Join Julile Alig as she shows you how to tap into this treasure trove so you can make better, faster decisions for your business, with more confidence and less stress. Life is better when you know your numbers.
- Where to find the data you’ve already got in your business
- Three concrete examples of how to use your data to make actionable decisions about sales, customers, and marketing
- Strategies you can implement today
- Why it’s important to look at profit, not simply revenue
- A 5 Step Formula for getting started
Meet Julie Alig!
Dr. Julie Alig of JLA Analytics uses data science to show businesses which of their products or services are making a profit, not just generating revenue, and which customers are buying them. Armed with this knowledge, clients strategically optimize the best-performing 20% and build healthy, sustainable businesses. Dr. Alig is a member of the Manchester, NH chapter and lives there with her husband and two teenaged children.
Please note that ticket sales will end 24 hours before the event in order to create the best materials, experience, and communication possible for you before, during, and after the event. Thank you!